Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




New Oblivion Download Available


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So Bethesda have released another Oblivion download. It features....like, 5 extra little things in a game that already has a trillion-billion-gazillion things in it. Just in case, you know....you were bored by now of trawling through identikit dungeons, closing your 94th Oblivion gate or speaking to the same three people for 300 hours. So now for USD$1.89 you can...I dunno, wander around the forest hacking crabs or something for another 10 hours. Bargain.


0 Responses to “New Oblivion Download Available”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!