Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




"Status is a trendy little sign on a dub plate..."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That pic is no fake. That's his brain under that hat. Mr. Lif can pick up shit with his mind. He's a superhero.

"Mo Mega" is his, what, second full-length LP? And is probably the only bright spot thus far on what has otherwise been a fucking awful 2006 for hip-hop. Go and get it. It's very, very good. Not "I Phantom" good, but still worth however much it is you end up paying for it.


0 Responses to “"Status is a trendy little sign on a dub plate..."”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!