Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




New PBF Site Open


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Looks very nice. Now has a comic "randomiser", which is cool for new folks. And best of all, now has a merch section. Signed prints (yes please) as well as the promise of t-shirts in the near future.

Do us all a favour and go visit the Perry Bible Fellowship.


0 Responses to “New PBF Site Open”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!