Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




EA Announces LotR: White Council


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can not get enough of this Lord of the Rings shit. We're nearly five years on from the release of "Fellowship", and i'm still throwin' down money on sub-par LotR video games. Two Towers and RotK? Check. Third Age? Check. Both Battle for Middle Earths? Check. Most have sucked balls (BFMEII and RotK excepted). I know this before I buy them. Thus, my continued purchasing of these games is a cause for concern.

Today EA have "announced" they're releasing another one. I don't know why, I remember reading about this thing months ago, even before E3, but..meh. Apparantly it's a big RPG where you can play as a man, elf, hobbit or dwarf. And will be "open-ended".

Looks like the lid is off the poorly-kept secret that "Project Gray Company", as it was formerly known, is EA's crack at stealing Oblivion's crown. I'd like to hope they can pull it off, if only to console me with the fact i'll probably spend $100 on this thing regardless of how good it is. But all signs point to EA just fucking this up like they have everything else lately.


0 Responses to “EA Announces LotR: White Council”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!