Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Black DS Lite confirmed for September Australian release


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thursday, September 21, for $199.95.

Nice one.

Incidentally, in the press release for the announcement it says the DS has sold 300,000 units in Australia. That's already double the Gamecube installed user base. This "blue ocean" thing might actually be working.


0 Responses to “Black DS Lite confirmed for September Australian release”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!