Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




OFLC clears Bully


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Crisis averted.

Granted, they've acted as more of a quality control agent than a censorship board of late (bless you, sirs for canning Getting Up), but at the end of the day the OFLC can still be a right bunch of cunts when they get a bit of media affrontage behind them.

So it's comforting to know we'll be getting an unedited, uncensored version of the PS2s swansong on these shores.


0 Responses to “OFLC clears Bully”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!