Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




EA to "innovate" on the Wii


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two EA stories in a row. Whoah.

John Schappert, Senior VP and General Manager of EA Games, said this:

"Once we started to experiment with Madden on Wii, there was an explosion of innovation. Everyone in the studio is energized by the creative opportunity afforded by both the hardware and controller."

OK, John. Wonderful, lovely sentiments. I feel all warm and gooey inside. So what ground-breaking new games, forged in a whirlwind of exploding innovation and creative opportunity, will EA be releasing for the Wii?

- The Godfather
- Harry Potter
- Madden NFL 07
- Need for Speed Carbon
- SSX
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour

......

You fucking prick. If I could push a button that would block your windpipes, condemning you to a painful death, I would wear the thing down to a nub.


1 Responses to “EA to "innovate" on the Wii”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!