Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Microsoft Unveils 360 HD-DVD Dashboard


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So that's how it's going to work. Well...it's not as simple as I thought it would be...but then again, saying that I can't see how it could be any simpler. It's nice you don't have to get up to open the tray door...but since you have to get up to put the disc in anyways...ungh.

The drive was demoed to some industry types yesterday in the US, and is apparantly coming along nicely. The 360 itself handles most of the load as far as...well, however DVD players work with software and compression and encryption and whatnot, so it's going to be small, and it's going to be cheap. Both of which are good news.

Still no word on a release date or price for Aus, but it should be before Christmas, and my money's on a sub-$300 price-tag.


0 Responses to “Microsoft Unveils 360 HD-DVD Dashboard”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!