Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




It's at the stage where I just feel sorry for them


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What's the difference between this:
And this?
Uh.....Fuck all. Except the fact the GBA sold about a billion more units than the PSP, and people still couldn't be arsed hooking it up.


0 Responses to “It's at the stage where I just feel sorry for them”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!