Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Alright


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Titties and the Powerglove. They go together like titties and a Game Boy.

"It's the hardcore gamer's fantasy - a utopia of retro button-mashing and joystick-tweaking, populated by cute girls playing to their heart's content. Nude girls. Arcade coin-ops, consoles, and handhelds galore - it's all fair game for these young lasses in this 2007 calendar of artfully-shot images by famed photographer Cherie Roberts.

Perhaps "artfully-shot" is a bit of a reach, but...yeah. Titties and Nintendo are a winner in my books. "Nerdcore" is available now, and is USD$25.


0 Responses to “Alright

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!