Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Animal Crossing: Real, Real World


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If there's one thing i'm thankful for in life (and I mean truly, truly thankful), it's that there's no such thing as the Happy Room Academy. If my living quarters were arranged in a grid-like manner, and I was being critiqued on my furniture placement down to the most minute detail, I'd develop so many complexes I'd wind up a prisoner in my own house. Bolted doors, plastic covers on the couches, the works.

Fear has gripped me, then, after seeing these photos of some Spanish kid's Animal Crossing playset. Being able to move around a little action figure's furniture is only one step away from a 12-inch doll's furniture, which is then only two steps away from the real deal.


0 Responses to “Animal Crossing: Real, Real World”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!