Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Install Genji for MASSIVE DAMAGE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The PS3 “features” list is like acid to my ears. I care not for Blu-Ray, I don’t have a 1080p television, HDMI is 5-6 years away and I most definitely do not have $1000.

But there’s a corn in every nugget of shit, and today, I have found the PS3’s lone, golden morsel.

It comes in the form of an “install” option. Gamers enjoying the "historical accuracy" of Genji at Sony’s Gamer’s Day event in the US last week noticed the curiously labelled option in the game’s menu, and demanded answers.

Looks like you can literally install 4GB of essential data onto the PS3s HD, which will cut load times down from 15 seconds to four seconds. I mean, hot damn. That’s a nifty feature, and is one you would have expected Microsoft to have been all over with the 360.

My hat is off to you, Sony. Just this once.


0 Responses to “Install Genji for MASSIVE DAMAGE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!