Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Nintendo Heads West


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ah, Nintendo.

You promise me a day where I can meet Mario for realz, get Animal Crossing shit for free and generally just revel in an orgy of fanboyism.

Then you tell me I have to cross the entire fucking city, braving the cultural wastelands of the western fringes, to get there.

Why?

Fuck you, Nintendo.

If I get shot, get my wallet stolen or my car gets "jacked", i'm blaming you, Reggie. I'll take your name and your ass, you putz.


1 Responses to “Nintendo Heads West”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!