Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Animal Crossing: The Movie Trailer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK. Not quite sure what to make of this. Don't get me wrong, I love Animal Crossing as a game. But movies based on games are not a rich vein of quality cinema.

So a movie based on a game where you spend hundreds of hours walking, fishing and running errands has me sceptical. 127 minutes of a kid paying off a mortgage does not fill me with any sense of excitement.

If you can read Japanese, the official site will be of some worth to you.

If, however, you cannot understand a fucking word they're saying, here are:

- Characters
- Teaser Trailer
- Poster

This thing could go one of two ways. It could be Pokemon v2.0, the first salvo in a campaign aimed at prying money from Japanese (and ultimately THE WORLD'S!) parents.

Or it could be just a nice, easy, laid-back cartoon about a kid and a bunch of animals. I am prepared for the former, but ultimately hoping for the latter.

Animal Crossing: The Movie is due to hit Japanese cinemas in December. There's no word on a western release.

[via eurogamer]


0 Responses to “Animal Crossing: The Movie Trailer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!