Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Man Pens World's Greatest Ever Sentence


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jim Guigli, a retired mechanical designer and dementia sufferer from California, won the Bulwer-Lytton literary parody prize this week.

I've never heard of this "accolade", but it's apparantly a contest where people win prizes for making up the worst shit they can think of and sending it in. Guigli's winning entry was this:

"Detective Bart Lasiter was in his office studying the light from his one small window falling on his super burrito when the door swung open to reveal a woman whose body said you've had your last burrito for a while, whose face said angels did exist, and whose eyes said she could make you dig your own grave and lick the shovel clean."

That is awesome. Like Max Payne-meets-Sin City awesome. I await the furious bidding war for the movie rights.


1 Responses to “Man Pens World's Greatest Ever Sentence”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!