Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo. Personal "diary" of a Mr. Chad Coleman.

Who are you Chad? Care to tell all our listeners out there?

"Just some honky. Married with a daughter. Home owner. Gun owner. Hunter. Church goer. NRA member."
Couldn't have put it better myself.
I just.....it....it really needs to be read. You can't write shit like this. It's awesome.

See? Awesome.

Check it here.


0 Responses to “Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!