Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




Are You there, Nintendo?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Like 1,243,983 other available-only-on-the-internet, non-retail games out there, Cloud, the product of a bunch of American college students with the help of some grants money and EA, is a game I'd never heard of.

Damn, I wish I had earlier.

It's just...beautiful. The perfect antidote to a gaming calendar dominated by next-gen games about big men with guns.

You just....fly. Around a stunning world that's bringing back a lot of happy Wind Waker memories. Making the link with Wind Waker brought me to the next logical step:

Nintendo? EA? You there? Give these kids some more money and bring this thing to the Wii. It's exactly the kind of thing the console is pitched at. Offer it up on the Virtual Console and get it running with the Wiimote.

It'd be perfect.

You can download Cloud for the PC here.


1 Responses to “Are You there, Nintendo?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!