Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Squid of Man

"I got your number...I steal your thunder...I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm..."




They.....Live!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK kids, get em while you still can. Paramount have been quite vigilant in taking these down.

For an encore presentation, here's Optimus Prime in all his "glory", plus some other shots from the "set".

I...can say no more. That's for realz. On location. I hear when he transforms all the JD bottles and Kenny Rogers tapes on the front seats just go flying out the side windows

Some tank. No doubt it transforms into....shit, Thundercracker, I don't know. That could be Galvatron for all the respect Bay is paying to this.

Well. Yeah. At least there'll be titties to look at.

[Update 1] Looks like it's at Comicon in San Diego. What's worst is that they're clearly hinting at "classic" Prime by using this red truck, but keeping it covered because it's not the actual one they'll be using in the movie. Lying bastards.

[Update 2] Another shot of "Prime".

[Big thanks to Brian at tigerdroppings.com]


1 Responses to “They.....Live!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!